Thursday 17 November 2016

Bullet-Pointed Plot Breakdown & Improvements

As my project is a comedy I thought it'd be hard to jump straight in and do a storyboard or script because of this me and Josh sat down and wrote a list of what we want to include in our short. This screenshot is of our first effort to create the plot as well as the developed/final effort we came up with after giving ourselves time to think about what we can do and revisit our initial idea.


After rewriting the plot we decided to extend the ending by adding some bullet points that help finish the movie on a better note as well as adding annotations around most of the original points so Josh and I are able to get a clearer shared image of what we want the film to be. I think this helped us a lot as for the first time I feel like we are on the same page with our production which has given me confidence in that we'll be successful in making a good comedic short that'll look good for our final piece of coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment