Monday 9 January 2017

The Room (2017)

This is my final cut of my main production. It is titled The Room due to the situation in which they face when they become locked inside a classroom whilst avoiding lessons. It's a comedy with dry humour and contains both quick cuts and long shots to give a contrasting feel. 


Overall, I am very happy with how my film turned out considering Joshua and I ran into multiple issues along production. I decided to upload the finished piece to YouTube as I thought this platform would best allow me to reach more viewers in the hope they respond positively and take part in doing my questionnaire about the piece so I can further analysis my short film in my evaluation questions as well as my audience/professional feedback sections of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment