Friday 13 January 2017

Radio Advert For The Room



I am very pleased with how this ancillary task turned out. This is because I believe all my planning of listening to other radio adverts, writing a basic script, rehearsing it to identify problems, rewriting the script and the editing it on Corel to add music has left me with a final product that is to a professional level as it has all the needed traits to be played on the radio to market the short film properly. I believe this ancillary task was the best choice of the three I made as it allowed me to produce a high quality piece of work with less work required and time spent on it meaning I could focus on my main production more. I was able to stay on schedule when recording this because I chose strong voice actors that were of benefit to me as they were great at memorising lines and were able to produce great work with a low number of takes. This advert also does a good job of promoting the short film for what it is, a comedy that doesn't take itself seriously and has fun breaking the fourth wall. The only thing I would change is that if I could do this task again I would upload it as an mp3 file because that's the preferred format for a radio advert but as this isn't a real life production that will be aired on radio this isn't a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment