Thursday 1 December 2016

The Room's Storyboard




This is the first draft of me trying to plan out my story. The way I've split up these storyboards is I've done three separate ones and each  is of a location I plan to film in. I did this because I wanted to briefly show how I want each shot to take place and by splitting the locations into their own storyboards it means I can better show the development of my plot. The first storyboard is of the montage I want to create of a character getting ready before school. The second is the journey between the house and arriving at school before beginning to walk to class. Finally, the third storyboard is of all the characters getting stuck in Room 182 in Tavistock College before getting free. This post has thought me it's important to plan ahead as it means I can go into more detail and start thinking about my plot before needing to film. This means that I have a better understanding of what I want to achieve from my short film which in the long term will save me a lot of time when it comes to my production. This will result in a higher quality film overall I hope. Another benefit of producing these storyboards is that as me and Joshua are a team we could separately work on our own storyboards and when complete we can talk to one another about the final film we want to create allowing us both to benefit from one anothers ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment