Monday 8 August 2016

Conventions Of A Movie Poster


As you can see I've created a Prezi to explain what a movie poster is and what is conventionally seen within them. I decided to do this so I could research what needs to be included in the poster. This is because I wanted to know what I should talk about in my textual analysis, in my case I'll be analysing three different comedy posters since they're the best genre for unconventional and creative posters (alongside horror). This means it'll give me the clearest understanding of a 'generic' comedy poster so I can put this into practice when me and Josh need to produce our own for our comedy short. This helped me as I was able to get a grasp of the diversity of a comedy poster and all the different layouts I could choose to replicate when it comes to making mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment