Tuesday 21 June 2016

Practice Radio Advert For A Colouring Book

Before I start the real project we are doing a few different types of ancillary tasks to help us see whether we like that kind of media (e.g. radio). This is because it may persuade us to change which of the fourteen tasks we choose. This was a radio advert based around an adult colouring book named 'Lost Ocean'. The main purpose was to experience what it is like to make a radio ad as it's the second most common ancillary task after photoshopping a poster. I feel like I wouldn't want to do this though as it doesn't interest me so compared to a film related one I wouldn't try as hard and would produce a lower grade product as a result.


For the audio we used 'Adobe Audition CS5.5' after recording it and uploading to our computers. I found this very simple to use as I could relate my experience through the use of Corel last year because the only main difference is that this is based around audio rather than film. I think this would be a good idea as it would allow me to get the best possible audio for my film rather than just cutting/editing on a basic level on Corel. Due to this, I believe this part of the task is very beneficial as it means I can successfully use it later and have it as a skill in future use.





As you can see below I have labeled what I deem as the important features of the program that I used or wanted to comment about with a brief explanation as well. From using this program I think it has allowed me to see how important audio is so I believe I'll come back and use Audition when sound editing my final project (short film).

No comments:

Post a Comment